Clear all

Hello Everybody!  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

fishlady
(@fishlady)
Trusted Member
September 1, 2020 11:44 am  

Hi, My name is Pat.  I have been in the club for a very long time, probably shortly after it was started.  I have been in the hobby for over 30 years and have enjoyed it, however do to health and financial reasons I am going to be getting out of the hobby.  I would still like to remain friends with my "fish" family. 

ReplyQuote
Pogues
(@pogues)
September 1, 2020 1:55 pm  

Hi I’m Curt, I joined the club around 5 years ago.  I’ve had aquariums on and off over the years beginning in high school.  One of my first endeavors were sea monkeys, rip off!  Last winter I fixed up a room in the basement for my tanks, I was tired of lugging buckets and dragging hoses all through the house.  Strangely 2 tanks have appeared upstairs already.  Looking to add a few more tanks downstairs and getting some new species.  I’ve gotten to know some really nice people in the club and look forward to the meetings and auctions.

ReplyQuote
Patrick Gray
(@thekribkeeper)
September 8, 2020 9:47 am  

Hi I’m Patrick, I first came to the club in 2013 but have been away from it for a bit due to work/life, hopefully will be getting back to it here soon!

Chuck, Dave and Physarum liked
ReplyQuote
Chuck
(@chuck)
September 9, 2020 8:56 pm  

Hi Folks,

I'm Chuck Breiter. I have had fish for over 50 years . I have been in the pet retail field for 35 years but spanning 45 years. I currently run 20 aquariums and 3 ponds. I have spoken at several clubs over the years on a method of keeping Natural Planted Aquariums. I also like all kinds of livebearers. I also have a blog called Chucks Dirted Tanks on Facebook where I post just about anything relater to the Aquarium Hobby. I haven't been able to make a meeting in a couple of years , but I hope to make some down the road. 

Chuck

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: