Clear all

Online Auction  

RSS

Megan McGuire
(@megan1967)
Member Admin
August 21, 2020 12:39 pm  

IT'S READY!

The new online auction website is ready. Auction items should be entered today or Saturday. You must be a paid annual member of MAAH to list items, but anyone can bid.
You can get a membership by going to our home page: https://madisonaquatichobby.com/membership-entry-form/
  • Start your auction items at 7:00 (19:00) on Saturday. The program runs on military time so just add 7 + 12 = 19.
  • End your auction items Friday, August 28 at 19:00.

THERE ARE TWO INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS.

ONE ON REGISTRATION:

ONE ON ADDING ITEMS

Questions? Email or call Megan McGuire 608.843.5757 megan1967@gmail.com
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT LISTING ITEMS. POLICIES ARE UNDER THE "INFO" TAB IN THE MAIN MENU. SPLITS ARE DESCRIBED ON THE MAIN PAGE.
This topic was modified 1 month ago by Megan McGuire

Physarum liked
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 22, 2020 10:12 am  

Should be interesting, especially with people adding in their BAP submission, but living well outside of the Madison area.  My BAP is up along with with two non-BAP auctions.

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 22, 2020 7:55 pm  

The auction is doing some weird things.  If someone starts the bidding at 1 dollar and someone else bids 2 dollars, then the second person is now winning, but the bid is still at 1 dollar.  There is one fish that had three different people at the same value bid.  I am just wonder if it is functioning properly or not?

Take a look at this auction; http://auctions.madisonaquatichobby.com/product/5-hemichromis-exsul/?v=7516fd43adaa

ReplyQuote
Patrick Gray
(@thekribkeeper)
September 26, 2020 7:54 pm  

How are you to get in contact with the buyers? I don’t see a messaging option on the auction site and the forum says I am not allow to message people yet. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
Share: