Hello all BAP parti...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello all BAP participants  

RSS

SteveS
(@steves)
August 11, 2020 7:14 am  

Hello, due to the loss of our our old forum there will be a lot of work to be done. We lost our entire history of the BAP program and most importantly the new rules, how to use the Catolog of Fishes , suggest a class rules, and Hybrid/domestic strain explanation rules. I need to ask one person yet if these were saved anywhere. If No, I will be rewriting these topics but will post them on our actual BAP Program where everything is backed up. There will be NO changes to BAP rules to gain more since we have the 5 point Varient allowed in place.  Our program is prestigious and challenging and that separates us from other clubs. There can be discussion on this topic here. 

Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 11, 2020 8:23 am  

Hello Steve,

I think that I have some old files from which you could re-build the BAP rules.  Unfortunately, I don't think I have any excel sheet that is recent enough to make a difference for BAP standing.

Surely, we can get access to the old google sheet.  That was not linked through the website.  If we have that, then modifying an older version of the rules should be fairly easy.

Dave

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 11, 2020 8:37 am  

The google sheet for the BAP records is alive and well.  I'll do some digging to see if I can find an old copy of BAP rules and upload it as a google doc.  From that, you should be able to re-build the rules.  Not such a bad thing after all.

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 11, 2020 8:49 am  

I have a word doc from 2015 with BAP rules.  I also have the interactive PDF for Spawning Reports.  Let me know if you want me to send these to you.

SteveS liked
ReplyQuote
SteveS
(@steves)
August 11, 2020 12:02 pm  

The BAP program itself is Safe. Its been fully updated and made to perfection with correct nomenclature.  Even the Italicized writing lol. I need the rules from spring 2017 when Ted rewrote them. Those were sticky posted on the forum only. 

ReplyQuote
SteveS
(@steves)
August 11, 2020 12:04 pm  
Posted by: @dave

I have a word doc from 2015 with BAP rules.  I also have the interactive PDF for Spawning Reports.  Let me know if you want me to send these to you.

This one will help

ReplyQuote
Dave
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
August 11, 2020 1:23 pm  

I think the link for BAP rules is still good.  https://madisonaquatichobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/MAAH-BAP-Rules-2016-EDIT.pdf

Also, the link for the spawning report looks good as well.  Maybe you don't need any of my saved files after all.

BTW, who ever did the last edits to the BAP spreadsheet did a nice job.  I just never got around to finishing it.  It looks sharp.

SteveS liked
ReplyQuote
SteveS
(@steves)
August 11, 2020 2:59 pm  
Posted by: @dave

I think the link for BAP rules is still good.  https://madisonaquatichobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/MAAH-BAP-Rules-2016-EDIT.pdf

Also, the link for the spawning report looks good as well.  Maybe you don't need any of my saved files after all.

BTW, who ever did the last edits to the BAP spreadsheet did a nice job.  I just never got around to finishing it.  It looks sharp.

Thank you, Marcus Weesner helped me ir I should say did the clean up of my mess that was building up by not knowing the formulas much.  He volunteered to help make it look better and did a great job. Nothing was changed from peoples past work.. just some new styling,, spelling fixes and proper nomenclature. He has the time to help me out on a daily basis when I ask .  If I didn't have him as my co chair now, I would probably have had an even bigger mess with all the new people coming in to the program .  I knew you are a busy guy. You have always helped me also a lot and seen my mess lol .  Hoping you get back into club events soon. . Go finish up that Masters plaque !!! We need you Dave. 

Dave liked
ReplyQuote
Share: