Online and In Person Auctions
MAAH holds an auction the third Saturday of each monthly meeting consisting of donations and items being sold by club members. Proceeds of all sales are split between the club and seller (20/80) with the exception of donated items. Due to Covid-19 MAAH is not hosting any in person meetings or auctions at this time.
NOTE: The large fall auction split is 30/70.
The online auction is a bit different than the in-person auctions however, the split is the same 20/80 (club/seller). Because of the online format MAAH is required to collect and pay sales tax, which the buyer will pay. The buyer will also pay the paypal fee for the transaction.
- MAAH uses mygroupauctions.com to run its in person auctions
- Online auctions are ran through the MAAH website
- You need to be a registered cub member to sell items in auctions
- Auctions are announced on the club forum and the MAAH Facebook Page
- Items can be listed after auction is announced
- Sellable and non sellable items are listed at the bottom
NOTE: Only the nearest upcoming auction will be available to add items.