I moved a lot of fish around in the fishroom this weekend, not completely done but I got a lot of them moved. When I pulled my Pangio cuneovirgata out I discovered two things, 1, I only lost one (one was swimming funny when I unbagged them initially, so not a surprise) and 2, they got plenty to eat and there were several females that appeared full of eggs. So I called an audible and moved a couple more fish around to free up some space to try my next eel loach breeding experiment. This time the adults are in a 3 gallon container that sits in a larger tank with a sponge filter for filtration and both a floating and a sinking spawning mop. I am replacing the floating mop every morning to see if I can get some eggs from there. I have read that the eel loaches spawn in surface vegetation and that the eggs adhere to the plants. The mops are being moved to a separate dedicated 20H with additional sponge filters for aeration and potentially a food source for new fry. I will continue this regimen for at least a week, maybe two. I may then try removing the sinking mop more frequently but that will be more difficult as the loaches will be hiding in it and accidentally transferring an adult to the egg/ fry tank would defeat the purpose. I now have three slightly different approaches going simultaneously with three different species. Hopefully at least one will work and that the technique will transfer to other species. These are definitely challenging fish to breed. I will start working on my next idea in case these don't work.