Repashy new user - can flavors be mixed?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Health, Disease and Nutrition' started by mad_cichlid_mom, Oct 4, 2017.

1. I ordered some Morning Wood and Spawn and Grow from Repashy (got them today). seems pretty simple but I’m wondering if I wanted to and I had other flavors as well could I mix them?
  2. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Yes you can
  3. Great! Thanks.
  4. Does the water need to be boiling or can I use water put through a Keurig coffee maker that gets up to about 185°. The coffee maker is not actually used for coffee it’s only used for hot water for tea so no coffee will get in the tank although it probably doesn’t matter
  5. fishlady

fishlady Advisory Board

I tried using the hot water from a coffee maker and wasn't impressed however my coffee maker is old and cheap. You might have better luck.
    mad_cichlid_mom likes this.
  6. I have a microwave, I was just being lazy. ;)
  7. terry

terry Member

Anything to avoid stinking up the microwave sounds worth trying. :)
  8. waterboy

waterboy Active Member

Haven't tried them but they work. The originals were called Screwcumbers. A rubber band and a rock are just as effective and don't cost near as much.
  9. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

tea kettle, boil the water, mix with the dry powder.
  10. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I microwave the water and then mix it with the powder.
  11. Eric N

Eric N Member

Same here, works great.
  12. JeffW

JeffW Well-Known Member

I mix it with water put it in the microwave until it boils then stir it up and pour into mine ice cube trays. Make sure you have your own microwave or wife might get a little upset.
  13. The fry seem to like S&G, I mixed in a bit of Morning Wood for the Nerites in there as well. I plan to buy Community, Soilent Green and maybe one other. What's good for a mixed Tang/pleco tank (where one is an Eretmodus who can't have too much meat).