pat's fishroom

Discussion in 'Member's Blogs' started by fishlady, Jun 7, 2013.

1. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

Haven't done much in the fish room other than feed the fish for a while now. Some of you know that I haven't been feeling well for several years now and it does effect my hobby. I finally found out why. I have Lyme disease. So from the sound of it I am going to have good days and bad days probably for the rest of my life as you can get it to go into remission but there is no cure. Depending how treatment goes I might have to do some thinking as to whether I am going to be able to continue in this hobby or have to give it up.
  2. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

Yesterday: all tap water tanks (in the basement) got a water change and tops cleaned.
  3. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

Just had a whole house filter break. The plastic part that holds the filter cracked at the bottom and had water spraying everywhere. Good thing I heard it blow and got down to turn the water off. Floor and some stuff around the filter got pretty wet but I don't think anything got any permanent damage.
  4. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

Anyone want to venture a guess at how many red marble bn are in the tank. I couldn't even get all of them in the picture.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      614.4 KB
      Views: