MAAH 2019 Elections

Discussion in 'MAAH Announcements' started by Rockriverfish, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Rockriverfish

Rockriverfish Executive Board

We will be holding our annual election for the Executive Board at the monthly meeting on May 18th, 2019.

There will be three positions to fill.

We are still accepting nominations. Please contact me through private message on this site if you are interested in running, or would like to nominate someone. Full details can be found in the club bylaws on the home page.

You must be a member in good standing, be eighteen
    (18) years of age or older at the time of nomination, and have been an active member
    of the society for a minimum of twelve (12) consecutive months.

Our current list of nominees are:
    Megan McGuire
    Pat Messer
    Diana Peterson
    Scott Wiersema

Respectfully,
    Dan Randall
    Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. Rockriverfish

3. Rockriverfish

Reminder that the we will be holding our annual election at the meeting this Saturday May 18th.

If anyone else is interested in running for the executive board, please contact me through this site today. We will also be taking nominations from the floor before voting.

If you will not be able to attend, you may vote electronically prior to the meeting. Please send me a private message through this site.

You may vote for up to three from the list

Our current list of candidates:
    Megan McGuire
    Pat Messer
    Diana Peterson
    Scott Wiersema
    SteveS likes this.
  4. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

Thank you to all who voted for me. I will do my best.
    SteveS likes this.
  5. pogues

pogues Member

Congrats on the election and the Grimey, wish you had a video of your pond story!
  6. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

If someone was doing a video it would have been Troy and I quickly dropping to the ground and grabbing rocks and liner followed by the camera/phone being dropped and you would just hear a bunch of yelling LOL