GARP Season 0 Leaderboard

Discussion in 'GARP' started by Mike F, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mike F

Mike F Executive Board

875 points - Sean Stake---------(35 total varieties, 7 donations)
    585 points - Randy Peterson---(22 total varieties, 2 donations)
    365 points - Scott Wiersma----(14 total varieties, 3 donations)
    145 points - Orion Krause------(7 total varieties)
    140 points - Chuck Breiter-----(7 total varieties)
    120 points - Michael Fink------(4 total varieties, 6 donations)
    105 points - Nicholas Lager----(5 total varieties)
    65 points - Gordan Hartmann-(3 total varieties)
    60 points - Craig Goetzinger---(3 total varieties)
    50 points - Eric Schoville-------(2 total varieties, 2 donations)
    45 points - Tristan Watson-----(2 total varieties)
    20 points - Richard Kellman---(1 variety)

Detail Score: GARP Season 0 Detail score
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Chuck

Chuck Executive Board

wait until next month
  3. Mike F

Mike F Executive Board

April standings are up. Only two more chances to get points for Season 0!
  4. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

There's still time to catch me but I've still got some plants left to bring so it won't be easy.:p
    Mike F likes this.
  5. Mike F

Mike F Executive Board

Randy put up a lot of points this month, he might catch ya!
  6. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I still have a few season acheivements to log, maybe I can even get the Buce bounty now that I got some Buce. Might be tough to see enough growth in two months though.

So far I'm averaging 172.5 points a month, not sure I can keep that up but if I can even Randy would just about have to max out on points. I still have at least 16 plant species I haven't brought in but I don't know if I will see sufficient growth on all of them.
    Chuck likes this.
  7. Chuck

Chuck Executive Board

I will probably have to wait until next year. I have some stuff but I'm getting it ready for my ponds
  8. Mike F

Mike F Executive Board

May standings are up! Only one more chance to get points for Season 0! Next month's theme is "A little salty!" if you auction a Java Fern or Anubias next month receive a +5 bonus to your monthly total.

Randy surged ahead this month with a huge variety of really cool plants, including his 3rd and 4th varieties of Bucephalandra and a Pogostemon. Sean brought in a plethora of plants too, with 10 season personal firsts this month and the first Crypt. lucens of the season! Eric's on the board with his donations of huge bags of hornwort and anubias 'nana'. Chuck and myself passed the 100 point participation threshold, and Scott is now in third place.
    Aquaticus likes this.
  9. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I added a bunch of plants to my inventory and still have most of the season achievements to log, I'm anticipating putting up at least 200 points next month, maybe 300 or more if I get the growth I want. Randy may have passed me but I think it was a temporary blip I'll catch back up next month!
  10. Mike F

Mike F Executive Board

Thank you everyone for participating in our first aquatic plant program: GARP season 0! Compared to the same time period last year, the variety of plant species in our auctions nearly doubled! Please join us July 22nd for our annual summer picnic and social gathering for food, friends, and the GARP awards. Information on the gathering will be posted on the forums.

Final points have been tallied and posted, if you believe there is a mistake please message me.
    SteveS likes this.
  11. SteveS

SteveS Executive Board

Looks like this program is a success!!! Good job everyone