breeder achievement awards

Discussion in 'BAP question and answer' started by SteveS, Jun 23, 2017.

1. SteveS

SteveS Executive Board

Here is what I came up with. Let me know if any of this is incorrect so it can be changed or corrected before awards are made. Check the spelling of your name also.

Sarah Blaser

MASTER

Todd Hanson

MASTER

Ted Judy

ULTIMATE

Pat Messer

GM2 , GM2 UPGRADES

Diana Peterson

GM1 UPGRADE

Randy Peterson

GM3 UPGRADE

Steven Suchon

MASTER, GM1, GM2

Breeder of the year

21 under under

Pat Messer

21 and over

Steven Suchon
  2. SteveS

SteveS Executive Board

It has been brought to my attention that in our BAP program there is supposed to be recognition for all levels of progress with certificates. Last year no one received any for the levels below master. This year people deserve to be awarded these. Does anyone on the past BAP committee or any breeders that have these certificates awarded in the past for us to take a look at to duplicate? Need a little guidance and ideas in this area to help achieve this.
  3. SteveS

SteveS Executive Board

Pat Messer already has her GM1 and 2 upgrades. Who else has double Checked or received their awards or upgrades last year for their levels.
  4. SteveS

SteveS Executive Board

Need your help. I need a picture of the upgradable Master award. Measurements also so I can get these made . As Dave noted in his thread , also bring your master plaques for an upgrade if needed.
  5. REVTODD

REVTODD Advisory Board Staff Member

Who should I contact to pick up my master plaque? Not sure who would have it.