Black worms

Discussion in 'Group Order' started by Marine590622, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Steve, I posted this just after your post saying you could use a lb. The worms will come in Next Friday. Pick up would be from my house 708 Odana lane Madison WI.
  2. Marine590622

We now have Steve, Eric, Chris, Sarah, Yang, and myself. for 6 lbs.
  3. steve

steve Active Member

any particular time of the pick up on Friday? I should be able to make it down around 3
  4. Marine590622

I think they get there in the morning. I would be at work but Diana would be able to give them to you, I will verify that and get back to you.
  5. steve

steve Active Member

6. steve

steve Active Member

should I call first before I arrive. I think I will be getting there around 3 but it is somewhat dependent upon when I get out of work. if you want me to call pm me a number. thanks, steve
  7. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I will be looking to pick up worms between 3:30 and 4:30. Is that possible?
  8. Aquaticus

Aquaticus Advisory Board

I can swing by after work about 5:00 if you'll be home. Make sure Chris gets the bad worms. I'll take the good ones.
  9. Marine590622

Number is 608 270 0041. I expect the worms to be in by then. I will confirm once I know they have arrived. I usually get home at 5:15, but Diana can get you your worms if I am not home yet.

If she is upstairs she might not hear the door bell right away so be patient.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  10. steve

steve Active Member

can you post when the worms are in just so I know its safe to make a trip down. thanks, steve
  11. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

Hey Now
    Aquaticus likes this.
  12. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I showed up couldn’t get anyone to answer. I will have to come and pick up worms tomorrow
  13. Marine590622

Hmmmm, Diana must have fallen asleep then but the worms have not come in yet.
  14. Marine590622

Worms just came in,
  15. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I can’t make it back to that side of town tonight. Can I stop by in the morning?
  16. steve

steve Active Member

will you guys be available in the evening. my wife is hoping we can combine the trip down with dinner in Madison. thinking of stopping by around 6. would that work for you?
  17. steve

steve Active Member

thanks for putting this all together. fish are loving the worms.
    Aquaticus likes this.
  18. Marine590622

No problem, my fish are enjoying them as well.
    Aquaticus likes this.
  19. Aquaticus

Aquaticus Advisory Board