Ben A's Recent Activity

1. Ben A replied to the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

I won’t be bringing my gymnos and alto sinu. I made a bad choice of Putting them in the same tank to grow out. It is hard to tell the...

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  2. Ben A replied to the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

I’ll be bringing my remaining gymgeophagus juveniles. And geophagus sp. alto sinu for bap assuming I can find 5 of them. Lost pretty much...

Jan 17, 2020 at 4:39 AM
  3. Ben A liked Scott Wiersema's post in the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

I have some axolotl eggs. They are almost ready to hatch.

Jan 17, 2020 at 4:36 AM
  4. Ben A liked bahamafj11's post in the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

Could bring Cory sterbai and duplicareous juvies, if there is any interest…….????

5. Ben A liked SteveS's post in the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

Weather permitting I will have lots to bring. I won't group auction list until i know I can make it since I live so far away. Forcast looks...

6. Ben A liked Physarum's post in the thread January meeting . Who is bringing what?.

BAP: Hemichromis frempongi, Cyprichromis leptosoma Mpulungu, maybe guppies and platies if the dates all check out. Other: daphnia starters