Computer Geek

Share This Page

Aquaticus

Administrator, Male, from Middleton, Wisconsin

Aquaticus was last seen:
Aug 14, 2018
    1. SteveSchulz
      SteveSchulz
      I'm still trying to figure out this message thing so please let me know if you got mine late this morning. Thanks
    2. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      I can order a 5 or 10 kg pack of frozen brine shrimp and you can have 2 kilos of it if you like. Maybe you want some other frozen food like bloodworms or mysis shrimp too. Please shoot me an email at mwuethri@wisc.edu or call me at 608-772-9427within 24h. I am ready to order as soon as I have yours. Thanks, Marcel
    3. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      Hi Eric,
      I put together the group order and asked BSD and Jehmco for some quotes. Jehmco is shipping much cheaper than BSD because they allow 3 day shipping whereas BSD does not. I am inclined to order from Jehmco. Please look at the Jehmco website and let me know what you would like from them.
    4. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      Eric, I do not know yet whether I am going to order 25 kg of frozen brine. It depends on how many other parties are interested. Would you still want to order 2kg if I only order the 10 kg version for $67.50?
      1. Aquaticus
        Aquaticus
        Sure! Sounds good to me.
        Sep 1, 2013
  • Signature

Eric Schoville
    Middleton
    The Fish Nook
    75x2, 30x6, 20Lx12

About

Birthday:
    August 8
    Home page:
    http://www.schoville.com
    Computer Geek
    Getting back into the hobby after a decade away. I used to be heavily involved in the Indianapolis Aquarium Society, raising mbuna and angelfish.