Computer Geek

Share This Page

Aquaticus

Advisory Board, Male, from Middleton, Wisconsin

Aquaticus was last seen:
Dec 10, 2017 at 8:28 PM
    1. SteveSchulz
      SteveSchulz
      I'm still trying to figure out this message thing so please let me know if you got mine late this morning. Thanks
    2. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      I can order a 5 or 10 kg pack of frozen brine shrimp and you can have 2 kilos of it if you like. Maybe you want some other frozen food like bloodworms or mysis shrimp too. Please shoot me an email at mwuethri@wisc.edu or call me at 608-772-9427within 24h. I am ready to order as soon as I have yours. Thanks, Marcel
    3. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      Hi Eric,
      I put together the group order and asked BSD and Jehmco for some quotes. Jehmco is shipping much cheaper than BSD because they allow 3 day shipping whereas BSD does not. I am inclined to order from Jehmco. Please look at the Jehmco website and let me know what you would like from them.
    4. Roseline17
      Roseline17
      Eric, I do not know yet whether I am going to order 25 kg of frozen brine. It depends on how many other parties are interested. Would you still want to order 2kg if I only order the 10 kg version for $67.50?
      1. Aquaticus
        Aquaticus
        Sure! Sounds good to me.
        Sep 1, 2013
  • Signature

Eric Schoville
    Middleton
    The Fish Nook
    75x2, 30x6, 20Lx12

About

Birthday:
    August 8
    Home page:
    http://www.schoville.com
    Computer Geek
    Getting back into the hobby after a decade away. I used to be heavily involved in the Indianapolis Aquarium Society, raising mbuna and angelfish.